Tuesday, December 06, 2011

wadding dinner..

My cousin wedding!!
congratulation!!




and we have the dinner at sunshine square,
and my mum rush me go ealy go ealy,
say no car park no car park..
because that day is one day sale too,




go there,
have car park!!
too ealy,
waiting,
hungry,
waiting,
hungry,
waiting,
hungry,




wah lau a...
when wanna start !!
really bek tong le..




go play with the kid,
cubi si nia!!!




and the food coming lol...
yum yum..!!!
shark fin..scallop..

abalone..sipek nice!!!



and meet up yee ping!!!
have a long time din't see you already,
how are you??


happy to see you again...
unhappy to see you too..
can't recognize me!!@.@
is that me become more handsome??
what....i no handsome meh??XD


mr,mum tian xing also...hahahha..
still at S.M.K Hamid Khan teaching??



after dinner go shopping lol..
one day sale...!!!
hahahahhha..



then back la....
tired...really tired!!
ZZZZzzzz...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment