Friday, January 06, 2012

New Year ' Eve


working~~
haiizzz...



can't go celebrate lol..T.T
and all ERRs
come and find me...


i really can't go with u all,
not i dun wan..
is i can't..
sry..



lucky..
have Edmund..
he will bring u all go fun de la..


u all go play la..
left me alone work can de..
really can de..
work...F***


but...not that bad la..
still have jasa with me..^^


after work...
we go meet them lol..
but too late..
i can't meet the on time..


and  i forgote to bring my phone..
can't call her to wish her..
T。T



just jasa and me...sit in the car...
watching the firework..
ping pang ping pang..



and we talk a lot...
we had been long time did't talk as this well..
XDD...



after that...only go find them...
and ...walk around...then go mcd..eat supper...



yee thx for taking picture for us..XDD

drink a bit of alcohol~~45%
==
but...relax..
i'm not driving..XDD



go home then sleep la..
no bath...XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment