Tuesday, June 26, 2012

English English~
Ang Mor~

now,4.16am
i'm preparing my ItB note.
once i did't finish it..
i can't sleep as the punishment

i have to do this,
because~
examination is coming.
i started worry about it..
worry about to fail..

i can't fail any more..
in this Semaster are not allowed to fail!!!

because i'm under probation currently.
my GPA can't lower then 2.0 anymore.

so have to work hard la.XD
and the other case..

about YOU!
ah HENG~~

sorry for the ppk u yesterday..
i slap over~
and....
i felt guilt..
i'm sorry..XD

5more min more to rest..
looking all the bull shit thing..
Z.Z
going t crazy..

what sole proprietorship,partnership ,corporation~
fuck you!
business ma business la..
classification to so many type for what..!!

lucky have my MP3 with me..XD
#wooo~wooo~what the hell#
^^

and now...i really wanna go back to hell la..
for my good future..
gabatak ba~

  yes!i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment