Monday, April 23, 2012

23.04.2012 -tired~

tired...
it can't be seem,
but it can be felt ,
and i felt it,

At the first,
it were about my work~
i have to go every weekend,
to support my car fee,

and because of it,
i has no enough time to prepare education,
and i had fall behind compare to other in class,

beside that,
it is the deadline for my assignment , presentation , and my mid test,
it all came together,
how i handed it?

 just only for this two issue i had already going to crazy,
but,
the problem is still keep coming,
about many thing,

something has happened,
i feel that all because of me,
i started the topic 1st,
and all happened,

although i wan to help fix it back,
but all thing that i do,
has been ignore,

and it make me feel like
I'M STUPID!!
just sudden like can hear my evil side talk to me
'don't care about it anymore,make other people look at me like imbecile'
even is the angle side,

or maybe i just let it go naturally,
i really can't do anymore,

Futhermore,
the 28,
i really pek chek with it,
later she say can't go,then i have to go presuade her,
but, when she is ok,
came an other one say can't,
after this ok,came again next!!

really wanna FuC**
so,now i bo lat already,
you all wan go i'm welcome,
if don't wan to go,i can't force u all to go too,

i hope that u all will attend,
but the decision is always on you,
except (Adrian,Cs and Jason)
three of you must be there at that day.

lao yee,
how your plan??
can u inform me asap..XDD
thx..



No comments:

Post a Comment