Sunday, November 27, 2011

A.E.

23.11.2011-wednesday


today,is the last day of exam...
and it is a day i sleep most in this three day exam...
sleep until 12.xx pm...


wake...bath...watch tv cartoon...online...
then go school lol..XD


go school meet Errs..
dun know what to do...
AE...what suppose i need to read...


jiao er ask me to remember the linking work wor..
read lol...
nothing do...
and my mind...all is...
futhermore..
moreover..
on the other hand...
however...
according to...
die to the fact...
@.@
sure have use it all...rite??jiao err..


ring ring ring...
wow....time to go in hall le....
qi kek...qi kek....


start lol....
tic tok...tic tok...
end le...T.T


fu....k...
heng ar heng...
why you tell me there have choose...
let me 'am ten' nia....
suak la...XD



and...and.....
can't write here...
wait me can use the password 1st...
yee!!!how....y can't use a...@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment